Bloomfield Hills, MI Deck Builders: providing quality you can trust
Looking for deck builders near you in Bloomfield Hills? Allied Construction and Restoration is a top choice of homeowners in South Eastern Michigan for both James Hardie siding and deck construction.
Why choose Allied’s Bloomfield Hills deck builders?
Allied’s deck contractors know how to get the job done right. We don’t cut corners. In fact, your deck project will be directly supervised by one of Allied’s owners. We’re a family-owned company that cares about you. Allied has over 70 years in the construction industry. Our Bloomfield Hills builders promise quality installation and superior service. When you want reliable deck installation call Allied Construction and Restoration. We’ve earned our 5-star reviews. Just ask your Bloomfield Hills neighbors!
Our deck builders will discuss decking options with you and help you determine the best type of deck for your home. Our recommended option is Trex with TimberTech decking as top choice for those who want even more elegance. The quality and resourcefulness of Trex decks are why we recommended it.
Why composite decking for your Bloomfield Hills home?
At Allied we recommend composite decking because it is the top alternative to traditional wood–offering elegance with low maintenance. It looks like wood, but is guaranteed to last longer. Even with proper maintenance, wood decking still only lasts 15-20 years. Composite decking will last 25-30 years with minimal upkeep. So, composite decking makes sense.
Your investment will be well spent.
Composite decking is made of wood scraps and plastics. It’s 95% recycled materials. And comes in a variety of styles, textures, and colors. We have something for every taste and budget. Trex has many unique deck ideas to choose from. And Allied’s decking experts will work with you to make sure your new deck is tailor-made to fit your lifestyle.
Bloomfield Hills homeowners prefer composite decking to wood.
- Composite decking won’t crack and split.
- And it holds up to the snowy winter weather of Michigan.
- Unlike wood, composite decking is fade and insect resistant.
- Minimal maintenance is needed to keep your composite deck looking new. A little soap and water are all you’ll need.
Importantly, Allied’s deck contractors are fully insured and licensed to protect you and your property. Our Bloomfield Hills deck builders will make sure your deck meets all required codes and specifications. As a homeowner, you should have a deck that’s safe and enjoyable for you and your family.
Avoid these common mistakes made by inexperienced deck builders:
- Inadequate deck footers to support weight considerations
- Installation of inadequate support beams causing the deck to sag
- Incorrect joist spacing – spacing is calculated for weight of decking, and the people, furniture and other items on the deck
- Not securing the ledger board to your home correctly
- Not planning around water hose bibs, dryer vents, AC units, exterior outlets, basement windows
- Using fasteners that are not stainless steel or polymer-coated
- Not leveling deck correctly
It takes skill and ability to properly construct a deck while complying with the Trex guidelines. Hire Allied Construction and Restoration’s experienced contractors in Bloomfield Hills. Call 248-238-8132 TODAY for your FREE QUOTE or request an appointment online.
Allied Construction and Restoration | 1641 S Milford RD, Highland, MI 48357 | Installing Decks, James Hardie Siding, and Composite Roofing in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and the Greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area.