Bloomfield Hills Fiber Cement Siding Installation
According to NARI, installing fiber cement siding on your Bloomfield Hills home can provide you with a 100% joy factor. In other words, when you re-side your home, you’ll be 100% pleased with the result. How often does that happen with any home renovation? Installing Hardie board siding can be an amazing change for you and your home.
What is Hardie Board Siding?
James Hardie Industries created Hardie Board products in the 1980s. Their goal was to provide homeowners with a product that was easy to take maintain yet durable.
The product James Hardie developed has the nonflammable and insect resistant properties of cement with the elegant appearance of wood or masonry.
What is Hardie Board Made of?
Hardie Board is made of a composite of Portland cement, wood pulp, and sand. Color pigments provide color. Other additives create the flexibility necessary for expansion resistance and durability.
Does Hardie Board have asbestos?
No, Hardie board is a completely nontoxic building material. In fact, James Hardie Industries have received recognition as a GREEN builder for their fiber-cement products.
Is there only one style of Hardie board used in Bloomfield Hills fiber cement siding installation?
Fiber cement siding installation in Bloomfield Hills, MI, can utilize a variety of James Hardie siding products. These come in several shapes, sizes, colors, and designs.
James Hardie Siding Variations
- HardiePlank® Lap siding: clap board, beaded, or Artisan® styles
- HardieShingles®: rounded or squared, regular or staggered
- HardiePanels®: Vertical panels installed as Board-and-Batten or more modern panels
- Standard sizes are available for each type of Hardie board siding. Additional sizes can be special ordered.
- ColorPlus® Technology provides homeowners with 15 standard color options to mix and match.
- Hundreds of other colors can be special ordered from the factory.
- Hardie Siding can be purchased primed for onsite custom painting.
- HardieTrim® makes individualized designs possible. Projects completed with 100% Hardie products have an extra measure of longevity.
- Hardie Board siding used in Bloomfield Hills, MI can be ordered smooth, wood embossed, or rough sawn embossed
How do I get Bloomfield Hills fiber cement siding installation?
Allied Construction and Restoration is a Preferred Vendor for James Hardie siding products. We have the experience and skills necessary to provide you with systematic installation following best installation practices.
We know, understand and follow the over 80 separate guidelines required by James Hardie for siding installation. Adhering to these guidelines provides you with the assurance that your home is protected from water and weather damage. In addition, it ensures that your James Hardie 30-year warranty will not be voided because of improper installation.
Who is Allied Construction and Restoration?
Allied Construction and Restoration is a family owned business located in Milford, MI. We live and work in the same neighborhoods that you do. And we care about protecting the homes in those neighborhoods.
We have dedicated service crews that perform siding and deck installations under the direct supervision of family experts. And we are fully insured and licensed with the State of Michigan.
Our owner operators would like to provide you with a free estimate for fiber-cement installation. Contact us today to learn more and to arrange an initial appointment. You may schedule online or by phone. We look forward to hearing from you.
Allied Construction and Restoration | 1641 S Milford RD, Highland, MI 48357 | Serving Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and the Greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area.