Brighton Fiber Cement Siding Installation
The cold climate in Michigan poses exceptional challenges to your home’s siding. Using James Hardie’s fiber cement siding for installation on your Brighton, Michigan home is a smart solution to those challenges. Allied Construction and Restoration uses HardiePlank® siding to specifically address those challenges when installing siding on Michigan homes.
Advantages Brighton, MI, Homeowners Experience with Fiber Cement Siding Installation
Fiber cement siding provides many benefits to homeowners.
- It is noncombustible, unlike vinyl which provides fuel for a fire
- Made from nontoxic materials
- UV resistant so it doesn’t age as quickly as vinyl does
- Weathers cold without becoming brittle
- Resistant to insects and to molds
- May qualify for a discount on your home insurance
Properties that make Hardie Board an excellent fiber cement siding choice
in Brighton, MI
- HZ5® formulation – special composite mixture that provides the flexibility necessary for our freeze-thaw season
- ColorPlus® technology – integrated color that doesn’t wear with snow, rain or UV exposure
- Styling options—many siding and trim options to create the design that fits your preference and your neighborhood
- Generous warranty –when installed according to guidelines, James Hardie fiber cement siding when installed correctly is covered by a non-prorated 30-year warranty.
Scheduling Your Brighton, MI, Hardie Board Siding Installation
Allied Construction and Restoration is a Brighton Hardie board siding contractor. We are a family owned and operated company with over 70+ combined years in the construction field. We are proud to partner with James Hardie as a Preferred Vendor for Hardie board products.
At Allied we provide our customers with hands-on service. Our owners will personally walk through your free siding estimate with you. In addition, our Brighton fiber cement siding installation teams are led by an onsite owner-operator of the business.
As a family owned construction company, we care deeply about the finished product that we put our name and reputation on. We meticulously follow the James Hardie 80+ installation guidelines to make sure your home is protected by proper installation.
Allied Construction and Restoration | 1641 S Milford RD, Highland, MI 48357 | Serving Brighton, Michigan and the Greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area.