James Hardie Siding Installation in Brighton, MI
It’s time to re-side your home, but which type of siding is right for you? Allied Construction and Restoration finds James Hardie siding in Brighton, MI, the best defense to the Michigan climate challenges. With a long freeze-thaw cycles, wide temperature variations and excessive dampness from snow and ice, Brighton siding contractors agree that siding in Michigan plays an important role in the “health” of your home.
Why is James Hardie siding in Brighton, MI, the best siding option?
The HZ5® Hardie siding formulation is designed with the challenges of Michigan weather in mind.
- It has extra expansion stability for resisting expansion and contraction during the freeze-thaw winter cycles.
- It also has a measure of flexibility to prevent breaking in freezing temperatures.
- Finally, the HZ5 planks are created with a special drip edge that helps water drip off the home rather than seeping in.
Who should install James Hardie siding?
When you install James Hardie siding on a home in Michigan, you should use the HZ5® formulation. In addition, unless you are an experienced DIY-er, you should utilize professional siding contractors for the installing this fiber cement siding.
Allied Construction and Restoration stands out among siding contractors in Brighton, MI as a James Hardie Preferred Vendor. As a Preferred Vendor, Allied has been vetted by James Hardie and approved as a trusted source for your siding installation project.
What does James Hardie Preferred Vendor mean?
Besides being a badge of trust from James Hardie Industries, the Preferred Vendor status provides you with the assurance of several important contractor responsibilities.
- Allied will provide you with professional, no-hassle estimates and service.
- Allied complies with the James Hardie installation guidelines.
- Allied installation will meet the installation standards necessary to preserve your James Hardie warranty.
- Allied is licensed with the State of Michigan.
- Allied is insured against liabilities in order to protect our customers.
Contact Allied for a FREE Estimate
Let Allied Construction and Restoration provide you with a free estimate for James Hardie siding in Brighton MI. Allied is a family owned business that provides you with personalized attention. Our owner team has years of experience in construction. We understand the intricacies of building a home from the ground up.
Contact us today, and we’ll show you the Allied difference: from one of our owners working with you on the estimate to installation teams with an owner onsite. A hands-on approach provides you with the best service experience possible.
Allied Construction and Restoration | 1641 S Milford RD, Highland, MI 48357 | Serving Brighton, Michigan and the Greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area.