Allied's Professional Franklin, MI Deck Builders Make Adding a Deck Easy
Thinking about adding a new deck to your Franklin, Michigan home? Not sure where to start? Franklin’s expert deck builders with Allied Construction and Restoration are here to help. We install the the number one choice decking for Franklin homeowners.
Planning a new deck can be complicated. You’ll need to consider many different factors including neighborhood regulations.
In addition, you’ll need to follow all local building codes and specifications. Obtaining a building permit is usually required. Then once construction is completed, a Franklin building inspector will need to sign off on your deck project to ensure compliance. Some additional considerations include:
- Property set-back rules
- Easement requirements
- Ground elevation adjustments
- Adjusting footings below the frost line
- Adding special features such as a pergola or fire pit
- Anchoring connections to your house or freestanding
- Building around obstructions like hose bibs, dryer vents, windows, AC units
The Franklin deck contractors with Allied Construction and Restoration know what it takes to build a quality deck. We have over 70 years in the building business. And we guarantee customer satisfaction. That’s why Allied has a 5-star review rating.
How do you plan to use your deck?
A deck is more than just an outdoor space. It’s an extension of your lifestyle. Are you looking for privacy? Or a place to entertain family and friends? You might want to consider built-in-seating, a pergola, or fire pit.
Designing your new deck takes a lot of planning. Allied’s Franklin deck contractors are here to make the process go as smoothly as possible. Our experts will work with you to plan your deck to meet your needs and budget.
Leave the worries to our professionals. Our deck builders understand what it takes from proper deck placement to calculating what materials are needed.
What kind of material do you want to use for the deck of your Franklin home?
- Made of 95% recycled plastics and wood pulp
- Eco-friendly – saves trees
- Comes in a range of colors and textures – looks like wood and doesn’t need restaining
- Many style options to choose from or custom design if you prefer
- Won’t splinter or rot – holds up to weather fluctuations
- Insect resistant
- Fade resistant – Trex offers a fade warranty
- Low maintenance – a little soap and water is all you’ll need
- Quicker to install – an average deck only takes 1-3 weeks to build
- 25- year product warranty by Trex
Wood options like pressure treated pine may have a lower initial cost than composite decking, but they require long-term maintenance. Wood is also prone to rot and insect damage. And boards can warp over time. In addition, wood decks need to be resealed yearly to retain their look and longevity.
Composite decks last 25-30 years, whereas, wood decks only last 15-20 years. These are some of the many reasons Allied’s deck contractors recommend composite decking to Franklin residents.
Allied Construction and Restoration in Franklin, MI is ready to take your call. So, put your worries to rest. Call us at 248-238-8132 or request an appointment online. Our Franklin deck builders are knowledgeable in all aspects of deck construction. And we guarantee exceptional service. We provide quality at a price you can afford.
Allied Construction and Restoration | 1641 S Milford RD, Highland, MI 48357 | Serving Franklin, Michigan and the SE Michigan.