Novi Fiber Cement Siding Installation
Fiber cement siding, also called Hardie board siding, is durable composite siding made from Portland cement, sand, wood pulp and water. It has properties similar to masonry without the weight. While installing brick or stone as a re-side may not be possible due to the weight of the materials, Novi fiber cement siding installation is always possible. Allied Construction and Restoration recommends fiber cement siding not only for its aesthetic appeal, but also for its construction properties. Let’s take a look at some advantages of Hardie board siding in Novi MI.
Why is fiber cement siding installation in Novi MI a good idea?
Hardie board siding in Novi MI makes sense for many reasons.
- James Hardie has created zone specific formulations of fiber cement siding. The Hardie HZ5® formulation is ideal for Michigan.
- It’s designed to withstand cracking in freezing temperatures.
- It has expansion stability that protects it from expanding and contracting with the freeze-thaw cycle of the Michigan climate.
- And it has extra moisture control including a drip edge that diverts water and ice away from the home.
- HardiePlank® siding is termite resistant.
- It is nonflammable. And may even provide you with a home insurance discount.
- It can be installed in any temperature without fear of cracking from installation in freezing temperatures or of buckling when temperatures increase or decrease.
- Finally, Novi fiber cement siding installation is a good choice if you’re looking for a green product that won’t off gas VOCs into your home.
Does Allied Construction and Restoration install fiber cement siding?
Allied Construction and Restoration is proud to partner with James Hardie Industries as a Preferred Vendor of HardiePlank siding. We’re a family owned business based in Milford, MI. We have been in the construction industry since the 1990s and have over 70 years of experience in the field.
We believe in using high-quality products like James Hardie siding. But we also believe in providing top of the line service and installation. After all, it’s not just the siding that matters, it’s the installation. A good product without good installation will not provide you with the outcome you’re looking for. That’s why at Allied we perform every installation with an in-house installation crew. And an onsite construction expert supervises each of our crews.
Why not let Allied help you with Novi fiber cement siding installation?
If you would like more information about James Hardie siding, give us a call. We would be happy to visit with you and show you all the options that HardiePlank siding has to offer. We provide free written estimates for siding installation. In addition, as construction experts we can also help you with a window replacement or other remodeling project.
Allied Construction and Restoration | 127 E Commerce ST, Milford, MI 48381 | Serving Novi, Michigan and the Greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area.