Determine if you need Roof Replacement vs. Repair
The first step in getting your roof back to top shape is to decide whether you need a total roof replacement or a repair.
Common indicators it might be time for a roof replacement include:
- Water damage in your home or business from a leaky roof
- Cracked or damaged shingles – curled edges, bald spots where the granules have worn away
- Your roof is beginning to sag
- Mold is growing on your roof or in your attic
- Increasing energy bills
- Your roof is 20-25 years old
Everyday wear and tear slowly degrades your roof. Extremes in weather, especially the harsh winters in Southeast Michigan erode your roof over time. If you’re concerned about your roof, give our professional roofers a call. We’ll come out and do a thorough inspection of your roof with no obligation to you.
And you can count on us to give you an honest appraisal.
Just because your roof is leaking or suffering minor damage doesn’t mean it needs replacing. We will help you determine the extent of the damage and choose the best path forward for repair or replacement.